The MIX ALL 60 is the new upgraded and improved version of IMER USA's popular Mini Mix 60 which it has replaced.
Incredibly popular due to its elimination of the labor intensive practice of a worker standing over a 5 gallon bucket using a drill motor to mix materials, the MIX ALL dominates the market for small portable bucket mixers.
Very lightweight, the MIX ALL can go anywhere and allows true one person repair work made easy. Need to mix some mortar in the attic to tuck point a chimney, the MIX ALL is your answer. With its 3/4 hp 110volt motor gear box drivetrain it is powerful and quiet. If you need production just line up 2 or 3 and have one mixing at all times. The different paddles allow it to mix a variety of materials. The MIX ALL 60 is all about production, cost savings, and worker safety. No more back pain from being bent over a bucket all day fighting with a drill motor.
Check out these features:
- Mix mortar, stucco, grout, epoxy, thin set, flooring products
- Mix up to a 50lb. batch
- Use the wheels and handle for easy transport
- Gearbox drive never needs maintenance
- Comes with 2 - 12 gallon grey buckets
- Comes with a multi purpose paddle
- Optional single use paddles available.
- Powder coated finish inhibits rusting
- Close the lid and allow the mixer to work instead of holding a drill
- Use indoors or for tight spaces
|Drum Capacity||14 Gallons|
|Batch output||12 gallons / 50lb bag|
|Motor rating||3/4 hp 110v 6amp|
|Paddle speed||55 RPM|
|Machine weight (boxed)||64lbs (70lbs)|
|Operating dimensions L x H x W (inches)||25 x 31 x 23|
|Operating dimensions L x H x W (inches)||24 x 18 x 23|
|E only||E/G||E only||E only||E/G||E/G||E/G||E/G/D|
Power 110v E
Power 220v E
|Batch output CF||2.5CF||2CF||12gal||3 CF||9CF||16CF||6CF||9.5CF|
|Batch output lbs||275||200||50||200||800||1600||400||600|
[widgetic-faq-accordion id=59981722ecb2a101518b4569 autoscale=on width=800 height=600 resize=allow-scale-down]