INCLUDES iDUST GRATE AND WATER BOOSTER PUMP
The IMER Spin 30 Plus Single Phase 220v volt continuous mixer is the ideal High output mixer for commercial job sites. The Spin 30 Plus will efficiently and quickly mixing all types of pre blended non aggregate material.
Mortar one day, stucco the next, or high strength grouts the day after, or make them all in one day without any waste. The IMER Spin 30 Plus is designed for the demands of the commercial contractor to be easily movable and produce just the right amount of material needed on demand. The standard integrated on board water system can be set for each different material being used so the material stays consistent batch after batch all day long. The Spin 30 Plus will give you 1 cubic foot of non aggregate bagged material every minute. The DUST CONTROL GRATE with vacuum port allows for worker safety and eliminates the dangerous dust issues which are of huge consequence on todays job sites. .
For flooring contractors the IMER Spin 30 is the ideal high production mixer solution for making self leveling underlayment or pre blended dry pack mortar beds on demand.
Designed to work with IMER spray machines and grout pumps, it is the perfect companion for semi automatic production.
Check out these features:
- High Torque 3 HP 220volt 1 Phase electric motor for optimal start up under full load
- Mix 1 cubic foot per minute of pre blended dry material
- Adjustable legs for 3 different discharge heights
- 500 lb hopper capacity
- IMER maintenance free patented parallel axis gearbox.
- Heavy duty grate with bag splitter and safety interlock
- Patented IMER mixer coupling for easy clean up and disassembly
- I Dust GRID Dust control grate
- Water flow meter included.
- Onboard water pump system is standard
- Optional fine mortar mixing auger for more material shear time
|500lbs - dry material powder
|Max Batch output
|1 cubic foot per minute
|Maximum aggregate size
|Mixer Paddle speed
|Electric motor power rate 110V/60Hz
|3 HP - 220v Single Phase
|Noise level in operator position
|< 65 dB(A)
|71" / 25"/ 46"