The Terra Cut 450 from IMER is a one superbly engineered yet affordable walk behind saw. Whether you are cutting green concrete, asphalt, or a 50 year old concrete floor, the Terra Cut will handle it quickly and smoothly.
Compare these features:
- 13 hp Honda motor is vibration isolated from the extremely rigid saw chassis.
- Vibration isolated motor results in very minimal vibration to blade and operator
- Removable blade guard
- Cyclone air filter
- Patented fast lock on depth adjustment control for easy operation
- Cutting depth indicator is accurate and easy to read
- Built in 8 gallon poly water tank designed for quick on and off.
- Poly V Belt drive system
- Lifting hook built in
- Automatic parking brake
- Easy to use blade guide
|Blade shaft diameter||1"|
|Maximum cutting depth||6.75"|
|Blade speed||2,600 rpm|
|Weight (palletized)||275lbs (325lbs)|
|Operating Dimensions L x W x H||58" x 45" x 24"|
Terra Cut 450 18" Walk Behind Pavement Saw